Friday 4 January 2013

New Year Nails

To celebrate New Year 2013 (and the world not ending!) thought I would design some fun and sparkly nails!



First of all paint three of the pairs of nails black for a dark plain background to start the patterns off
The other two could be painted silver and gold (as shown here) it isn't essential that they are painted these colours you can choose your own exciting colour!



Next I have chosen to paint some exploding firework outlines with a White 'models own Wah nails' nail art pen on the thumb and the fifth finger nails; which will be filled in within the next stage, on the second and the fourth nail I thought they needed some new year sparkle added to them so I added some funky glitter to them to make them stand out against the black of the other nails. Everyone loves a glass of bubbly on new years so the third finger nails HAD to have some champagne flutes painting again with the White 'models own Wah nails'.



Lastly I added some bright pinks and blues to the fireworks to make them pop and a little bit of glitter ( got to love the glitter :p ) the gold nail needed a little something else adding to it so I using a pink nail art pen to match the fireworks I added a cute '2013' signs in the corners :)
My little brother gave me a really cool idea to do clocks on the silver nails with the hands pointing towards midnight. And for the finishing touch i added some gold champagne to the flutes with some bubbles out of the top of the glasses! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment