Monday 21 October 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month- October


Every year nearly 55,000 people are diagnosed in the UK with breast cancer- that's the equivalent of 150 people every day or one person every ten minutes- unfortunately this has become a fact in the UK meaning that the majority of people know and love someone who has been diagnosed with the disease at some point in their life. 



For this month I decided to do a nice simple design in the aid of Breast Cancer Awareness month 
Its a cause that is very close to my heart and means a lot to me- I have done some campaigning and charity events for the charity in the past- painting nails and baking cakes 


So this month I did a simple pink- I absolutely love this colour- its the Barry M Gelly collection in pink and it just looks like your nails are coated in bubblegum :) 

And then just to funk it up a little bit I painted the statement nail in this Topshop pink glitter which I just love cause you don't have to have a base colour cause it is so full- and covers the nail perfectly. 



There has been some beautiful nail paints bought out for the charity as well which would be perfect for this manicure- from Nails Inc. and OPI 



Remember to keep checking :) 

Hope you enjoy this pretty pink mani :) 

xxx

1 comment: